Bistro Escargot 2 Book & DVD (Episodes 4-6)
Tralco Lingo Fun
- Product Information
Book 2 with DVD includes episodes 4 to 6) complete with script and activities that promote oral skills and comprehension: pre-reading/viewing, comprehension, and post-reading/viewing.
**Individual episodes may now be purchased as e-book (PDF download) with video streaming.
Episode 4: Daniel and Jasmine are seated at their table in the bistro. They deal with some problems after their meals are served. Students will hear expressions that express need, vocabulary for some eating utensils and dessert items. (5.10 minutes)
1. avoir faim/avoir soif/avoir besoin de/d’
2. une fourchette/un couteau/une serviette
3. les desserts
Episode 5: Daniel and Jasmine are presented with their restaurant bill and suddenly realize that they have no money to pay. In order to settle the tab, they must work in the bistro. Students will hear about paying (or not paying) a bill, making excuses, doing chores, and types of music. (6.20 minutes)
1. C’est combien ? C’est cher.
2. Je n’ai pas d’argent. Je ne peux pas payer.
3. Des excuses
4. laver la vaisselle, balayer le plancher, laver les toilettes, mettre la table
Episode 6: Daniel and Jasmine sing outside the bistro to attract customers and pay their bill. Their teacher is looking for them. Students will hear articles of clothing and descriptions of people, directions, and time. ( 6.25 minutes)
1. Qu’est-ce qu’il/elle porte ? Il/Elle porte ..
2. Il a les cheveux noirs etc.
3. à gauche/à droite/tout droit ?
4. Quelle heure est-il ? Il est ____ heures.
To see a video clip in other formats click belowVideo clips of episodes from Book1 and Book 2